1. Information We Collect
We collect different types of information from you when you access the Website and use our services, including information that directly identifies you or information otherwise defined as “personally identifiable” under applicable law.
For example, when you register with us, the personally-identifying information we request from you include your full name, email address, and telephone number and certain business related information. After registration and throughout the performance of our services, we will collect other personal and business information including shipping addresses and payment information. Such information may be obtained directly from you, or otherwise through the performance of our services.
We may also collect additional information that may not by itself reasonably identify you as the source, such as your IP address, your MAC address, the location from which you access the Website, the type of computer operating system you are using, the domain name of the website from which you linked to the Website.
Our policy is to collect and use your personal and business information solely for the following purposes:
- To respond to your questions;
- To provide you with the services in a professional manner;
- To generate analytics for the improvement of the Website, and for research purposes;
- To maintain a commercial relationship with you, and to communicate with you;
- To monitor traffic on our Website, or (in case of criminal activity or misuse of our information) to cooperate with law enforcement;
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements, and as otherwise required by law.
We will retain your information for a period necessary to fulfill the above purposes, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We may also use “cookies,” which are small data files placed and stored on your computer for record-keeping purposes.
Cookies are used as follows:
- To recognize you as a regular user;
- To estimate our audience size by determining repeat usage of the Website;
- To measure traffic patterns for use as a research tool to understand how our users habits are similar or different from one another;
- To offer, facilitate, personalize, and improve our services;
- To perform quality assurance and business analyses;
- To conduct and gather other analytics on our Website (and in the web portal, also to save your settings, including your password and user name).
You can manage, block or delete cookies in your browser settings. You can also set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, in order to give you the chance to determine whether or not to accept it.
Google Analytics Terms of Service http://www.google.com/analytics/tos.html
Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites http://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage
You can opt-out of Google Analytics and can use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on to disable tracking by Google Analytics https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
3. Links to Other Sites
This Website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy policies of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy policies of each and every site you visit.
4. Information from Other Sources
We may receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next shipment or communication more easily, and account information which we use to help prevent and detect fraud.
5. Sharing of Information
We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, and providing customer service. Such service providers shall be granted with limited access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purposes. We do not rent, trade or share personal or business information with third parties for any other reason, except when we have your permission, provided however that we may share your personal or business information under the following circumstances:
- If required by law and if we believe in good faith that the disclosure is required or necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial processing, court order, legal process served on us or other lawful request from any court or other duly authorized governmental body.
- If we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website or services, prevent and address fraud or technical issues or otherwise protect our (or our customers’) rights, property, and safety.
- If we believe that it is required in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, a potential threat to the physical safety of a third party, or as otherwise required by law.
We may also share your aggregate anonymous information with third parties in order to improve the quality or design of our Website and services.
We may transfer personal information to a third party entity in the event of an assignment of this Website or otherwise in the event of merger, asset purchase or similar transaction. You will be notified via email of any such change in ownership or control of personal or business information.
Except as provided above, we will not share any of your information to any third party without permission.
We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using our services. Therefore, we restrict the use of our Website to persons eighteen (18) years of age or older.
In addition, we do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children under thirteen (13), or equivalent minimum age in the relevant jurisdiction, without verifiable parental consent. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under thirteen (13), or equivalent minimum age depending on jurisdiction, without first receiving verifiable parental consent we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
7. California Users
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information from us regarding our disclosures, if any, of your personally identifiable information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. Such request must be submitted to us via email or in writing to our address stipulated in Section 10 below, and must include the reference “Request for California Privacy Information” on the subject line and in the body of the message, and must include the email address or mailing address, as applicable, for us to send our response.
8. International Users
9. Changes to This Private Policy
10. Contact Us
Attn: FulfillRite/Privacy Officer
1715 Oak Street Suite 1
Lakewood, NJ 08701
You can update or correct your personal or business information on file with us at any time by emailing your account representative or firstname.lastname@example.org. We may use your email address to contact you from time to time in order to send notices required by law or to provide information regarding our Website. We also may contact you by telephone for the same reasons. You may at any time choose to unsubscribe (or “opt-out”) by emailing your account representative or email@example.com.
11. Effective Date