PLEASE READ OUR WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICES.
These Website Terms and Conditions of Use (these “Terms”) shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively, this “Website”). This Website is owned and operated by Fulfillrite, LLC, a New Jersey limited liability company with an address at 1715 Oak Street, Lakewood, NJ 08701 (the “Company”).
The Website is available only to entities and persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreements under applicable law. If you do not qualify, you are not permitted to use the Website.
By using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You may not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Terms.
Please note that should you choose to order services from the Company, you will be subject to separate Terms of Services and other agreements, governing the relationship between the Company and its customers.
- Restrictions on Use of the Website. In addition to other restrictions set forth in these Terms, you agree that you shall not:
- use or access any information, application, software or services available via this Website in a manner not expressly permitted by the Company;
- use this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website, the Company or adversely impacts access to, or enjoyment of this Website by other users;
- engage in any data mining, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
reverse-engineered, copy, reproduce, modify, translate into any language, lease, sell, create derivative works from, upload, transmit, or distribute the content of this Website and/or any intellectual property of this Website in any way without Company’s prior written permission;
- use this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing; input or upload to the Website any information which contains viruses or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, or intercept this Website.
- Ownership. The Company and/or its authorized licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, including, without limitation, content, design and features and all such rights are expressly reserved. You are granted only a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, to use and view the material contained on this Website.
In the event you are explicitly permitted by the Company to display any text, images or other material and content on this Website, you acknowledge that such content must not be infringing on any third party’s rights or violate any applicable law. You grant Company a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Company reserves the right to remove any of your content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
- No warranties. THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. The Company makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, with respect to this Website, or any service or information provided through the Website. Nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
- Limitation of liability. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ECONOMIC LOSS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
- Indemnification. You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent the Company, its members, managers and officers from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
- Feedbacks. If you choose to submit to the Company any idea or suggestion regarding this Website or the Company’s actual or potential new services (“Feedbacks”), you acknowledge that (a) the Feedbacks will not be considered confidential or proprietary, and (b) the Company will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, and exploit such Feedbacks in any manner it chooses.
- Termination. You acknowledge and agree that the Company, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend your use of this Website at any time and for any or no reason in its sole discretion, even if access and use continues to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, you must immediately discontinue use of this Website.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid under any applicable law, then such invalidity shall not affect the other provisions of these Terms that can be given effect without the invalid provision and, to this end, the provisions hereof are severable
- Assignment; Waiver; Modifications. The Company shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms. Failure or delay of the Company to exercise a right or power under these Terms shall not operate as a waiver thereof. Any aspect of the Website and these Terms may be changed, supplemented, deleted or updated without notice at the sole discretion of the Company. Your continued usage of the Website after any modifications to these Terms will mean you accept those modifications.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between the Company and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same. Please note that should you choose to order services from the Company, you will be subject to a separate Terms of Services and other agreements, governing the relationship between the Company and its customers.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions thereof. Any dispute pursuant to these Terms shall be brought exclusively in the state and federal courts within the state of New Jersey, having jurisdiction over the County or District where Company’s principal place of business is located, except that Company may also seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court of competent jurisdiction located at your place of jurisdiction as determined by the general law.