The holiday season for 2020 is fast approaching. With the COVID-19 pandemic causing supply chain disruptions, it’s more important than ever to make sure you know the shipping deadlines.
If you want to make sure your customers receive orders by or before December 25, you must ship by the dates specified below. Please note that we do not ship out on Saturday or Sunday, so orders need to be placed by 12 PM Friday before weekend deadlines.
USPS Shipping Deadlines
- Wednesday, December 16: USPS Media Mail, Retail Ground
- Monday, December 21: USPS Priority Mail, First Class Mail
- Tuesday, December 22: USPS Priority Mail Express
Need international deadlines for USPS? Check this page for more information on specific destinations.
USPS Shipping Deadlines for APO/FPO/DPO
- Friday, November 6: APO/FPO/DPO (all ZIP Codes) USPS Retail Ground service
- Wednesday, December 9: APO/FPO/DPO (ZIP Code 093 only) Priority Mail and First-Class Mail
- Friday, December 11: APO/FPO/DPO (all other ZIP Codes) Priority Mail and First-Class Mail services
- Friday, December 18: APO/FPO/DPO (except ZIP Code 093) USPS Priority Mail Express service
FedEx Shipping Deadlines
- Wednesday, December 9: FedEx Smart Post
- Tuesday, December 15: FedEx Home Delivery, FedEx Ground
- Wednesday, December 16: FedEx Ground Shipping
- Saturday, December 19: FedEx Express Saver Shipping
- Monday, December 21: FedEx Express Saver, Three-Day Freight
- Tuesday, December 22: FedEx Two-Day, FedEx Two-Day Freight
- Wednesday, December 23: FedEx Standard Overnight, FedEx Priority Overnight, FedEx Extra Hours, FedEx One-Day Freight
- Friday, December 25: FedEx SameDay, FedEx SameDay City Priority, FedEx SameDay City Direct
Need international deadlines for FedEx? Check this page for more information on specific destinations.
Asendia Shipping Deadlines
Need domestic or international deadlines for Asendia? Check this page for more information on specific destinations.